2. Junior Jo Chen asked junior Hana Wolff by posting a sixth grade “Jo Chen in pajamas” video on Wolff’s Facebook wall in which he asked her to prom at the end. See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMdngNaTqsM
3. Junior Xavier Gonzalez asked senior Marsha Zhang by giving her a matrix to solve on Mathematica that spelled out Prom?
4. Junior Eden Epner was asked by junior Josh Hanson through a scavenger hunt.
5. Senior Spencer Lepow asked fellow golfer sophomore Emily Griffith by spelling out Prom with golf balls.
6. Junior Clay Hatcher asked junior Caroline Walsh by wearing a shirt that said “Prom?” with a box for yes and no. Walsh checked yes.
7. Senior Jonathan Newar asked senior Meredith Lawrence to prom on her birthday at Beck’s Prime by singing “Happy Birthday” a Capella and presenting her with a cake with candles that spelled out “Prom.”
8. Junior Elliot Cheung asked junior Lydia Liu through a Review Online article.
Suman Atluri and Chloe Desjardins
Staff Writer and Business Staffer